Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 3 Marathon Comeback

Monday- 2 1/2 miles, but I can' remember when or how. :-)
Tuesday- Met at the track. I was supposed to run 4x800m, but ran out of time and ran 2x800m at 4:04 and 3:49. I ran about a mile warm up and walked about a lap in between each one. It was total about 3 miles
Wednesday- Did not run
Thursday- Ran 5.5 miles with Marnie (plan was 6, but not quite enough time)
Friday- 3 miles on the treadmill
Saturday- Planned for 12, but had time for 11.2, started hurting in the middle but then felt better. Overall, did not feel great.

Total- 25.2 miles

My goal for this next week is over 30 miles. I would really like to run one of my favorite races on March 3rd. It is a 30k, which is 18.6 miles. I don't know if it is too soon, but I definitely need to get mileage in. I am still having a hard time with scheduling my runs since it is dark. I might have to use my preschool time to run and try to get my most important runs in. Maybe at least on Thursday I will do that. I don't know. I will keep trying to figure it out. Maybe I will go week by week. I am also still playing with my running plan. Wish me luck!

No comments: