Monday, April 20, 2015

2015 Boston Marathon

Today was the 2015 Boston Marathon and it was awesome! So inspiring to see all those people lined up to run. The Women's Finish was so close at the end and it was so fun to watch an American Female and Male make a run at their races! It made me want to be there!! I was going to say next year but I am really hoping to not put a deadline on it. I am giving it all I have in 12 days, but I may still have more to learn. This has been a self-taught process and I have loved it!! I have had a lot of heartbreak over the marathon, but the process has been amazing.

Just as an update, I have been dealing with nagging pain pretty much since my last post. I was not able to run my last 20 miler and have just been trying to ice, medicate, rest and listen to my body! I have had some great runs and I am confident that I can still have a great race.




No comments: