Monday, April 21, 2014

Dreams of Boston

I didn't write up my marathon report from Yakima- oops! You can tell I was not happy with it. Short story is my legs felt great, but my cardio was shot after 2 weeks of no running. I am proud of myself for running it and I did my best, but I am ready for a redo! :-) I ran a 4:28.

I followed the Boston Marathon today and I know it is my turn! I have 3 weeks to recover and then I am back to marathon training. This is my time. I will have a great base. I had a fantastic 30k and I know I was getting in good shape. I am going to follow the Hanson's plan again, but use their advanced program. I am ready for this! I am done nursing, so it is all up to me now.

The deal is that I need to be in balance with the other areas in my life. So, that will be my focus! I can do this! I was inspired watching my friends train and finish! I want to be there next year!!!

No comments: