Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 2 Training

New week, new post! I am glad last week went so well. It will be fun to compare how I feel from week to week.

Monday- 4 miles easy- Today I didn't have my watch so I don't know my heart rate or distance. I know I felt really good and it was nice to not worry. I finished the run with weights. I am glad I am sticking with that. My stomach did not feel good. I think it is how I ate yesterday.
Tuesday- Hills, ran with Mindy. Great run and felt pretty strong.
Wed- Day off, swam for 15 minutes followed by weights
Thursday- Pace run with Heather- rocked the pace!! Under 8:20 and hr stayed in 180's!
Friday- ran at 9pm with Jeff- 4 miles felt good
Saturday- ran at 6:30am with Jeff, felt tired, but had a great run! Ran 10 minute miles for the first 6 miles and then put the pedal to the medal to finish with 8:56, 8:00, 8:05 with my hr in the 180's. Feeling good!!

No comments: