Friday, March 22, 2013

2013 Marathon Dreams- The Oregon Marathon


Hi everyone! In a little over 3 days I will be having a baby. That means it's time to plan my races for the year. :-) That is what keeps me sane after I have a baby. Plus, I am antsy to get back out and exercise after taking a few months off.

So, it is perfect timing to find out about the new Oregon Marathon. This is a race that is put on by Uberthons. I have participated in many of their races and their timing system is unbelievable!! It will take place September 28th- 6 months away- perfect!

http://www.uberthons.com/theoregonmarathon

Tomorrow is a one day price of $75 to register. After that, it will be $90. Who is in? Oregon is a beautiful place to run and the weather should be perfect. If you are coming from a higher altitude, then you will have quite the advantage.

Let me know if you sign up. Sarah, you better sign up! :-)

I would love to hear what other races you are all training for and excited about. Let's get this blog going again. I need motivation!



Can't wait to run with these guys again! (Well, at least start with them. It will be a while before I run WITH them!)

No comments: